Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back on the road again!

I’ll be on the road for the next couple of days with the good guys from my ex employer, the Coffee Industry Corporation, in Goroka.

I’ll be flying up there tomorrow, driving up to Simbu where I overnight, on to Minj in the great Wahgi Valley of the Western Highlands on Thursday, and drive back to Aiyura in the Eastern Highlands on Friday.

I spend Saturday at Aiyura, travel back to Goroka on Sunday morning, and catch a flight back to Port Moresby.

I’ll be working on a newspaper supplement for the District-By-District Coffee Rehabilitation Programme run by the CIC.

I’m looking forward to the trip and should have a lot of yarns and pictures to share.

I’ll keep you posted if I find any internet cafes alongside the Highlands Highway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment