Monday, July 28, 2008

2000 hits and growing

The number of hits on this Blog has surpassed the 2000 mark since I installed a counter two weeks ago on Monday, July 14th, 2008.

This, to me, is a great achievement and shows the interest in Papua New Guinea from all corners of the world, as can be verified by the country of visitors, and the emails I've been receiving.

This Blog is my little contribution to my beloved country, Papua New Guinea, a developing third-world country which is beset by problems of good governance.

I will continue to post positive articles and photographs on this Blog to promote Papua New Guinea.

I am looking at improving this Blog and provide even better things for you, my faithful readers.

Thank you and God Bless You All Real Good!

Malum

No comments:

Post a Comment