Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Total abuse of the English Language

How to write love letters using dictionary


A local chap was deeply in love with a pretty foreign girl, whom he wanted.  But he did not have the courage to talk to her in person.  So he decided to go alone and with the help of a dictionary, he wrote a letter of proposal to her.

HE WROTE: 
 Most worthy of your estimation after a long consideration and much meditation. 
I have a strong indication to become your relation. As to my educational qualification, it is no exaggeration or fabrication that I have passed my matriculation examination;    no doubt without any hesitation and very little preparation. 
 What do you say to the solemnisation of our marriage celebration according to the glorification of modern civilisation 
   and with a view to the expansion of the population of present generation. On your approbation of the application, I shall make preparation to improve my situation, and is such obligation is worth    of consideration it will be our argumentation of the joy and exaltation of our joint dissimilation. 

Thanking you in anticipation and with devotion, 

To remain victim of your fascination.

SHE WROTE: 
Dear Mr. Victim of my fascination, 
Congratulation for your lengthy narration of course full of affection aimed at an affiliation for a combination which on
   examination I find is a fine presentation of your ambition. You have passed your matriculation with little preparation, what about my graduation after a long botheration, so  improve situation in education and make an application by acquisition of post graduation and minimum qualification  for the convocation and before taking your photo for circulation undergo beautification. Further strict observation of the following conditions is the regulation for the determination of our relation.

        1.  Consultation of my parents before approaching for my connection.
       
        2.  Communication of your confirmation that you are not a victim of any fascination, and

        3.  Procreation must not be your recreation.

        In anticipation of a solid action instead of continuation of paper conversation.

        I Remain,
       
        Unaffected by your affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment